Is this for you?
This course is aimed at anyone looking to support a target population with curated content. No prior knowledge or experience is required – just a willingness to do a great job in helping people to fulfil their potential.
Take this course and you’ll be able to:
- identify suitable opportunities for content curation;
- analyse the business requirement for content curation;
- identify the characteristics of the target population;
- identify the practical constraints within which you will be operating;
- identify sources for suitable content;
- filter content in terms of relevance and urgency; organise content so it can be easily found;
- interpret content so it is easier to consume;
- share content using a variety of ‘push’ and ‘pull’ communication channels;
- take advantage of opportunities for further interaction with subject experts and peers;
- obtain feedback to ensure you are delivering the best possible service.
How it works
The course is comprised of six lessons, each of which includes a video and sometimes an activity to complete. You will also be provided with a range of valuable resources that you can use for on-going reference, including a quick reference guide and an infographic. If you complete the course, you will receive a Skills Journey badge and, if you want, you can complete an optional assignment to help you put what you have learned into practice and demonstrate your skills to others.
If you complete the course, you will receive a Skills Journey badge.