About this course
Is this for you?
This course is aimed at learning professionals who have a responsibility for managing the design, development and delivery of learning solutions, whether you operate internally as a manager, learning specialist or business partner, or externally as a consultant or project manager.
Take this course and you’ll be able to:
- address the potential concerns of key stakeholders;
- communicate with stakeholders effectively throughout your project;
- identify the software tools you need to support your project as it progresses;
- identify the causes of potential problems and plan pre-emptive action;
- identify the likely effects of potential problems and plan to minimise them;
- effectively market your solution;
- track progress of your solution;
- encourage completion.
How it works
The course is composed of five lessons, each of which includes a short video and an activity to complete. The activities will help you to build your skills and confidence. You will also be provided with a number of handouts that you can use for on-going reference as well as a summarising infographic.
If you complete the course, you will receive a Skills Journey badge. If you want, you can complete an optional assignment to help you put what you have learned into practice and demonstrate your skills to others.