Skills Journey accepts responsibility for the effects its operations have on both the local and global environment, and we are committed to reducing them.
- We will monitor our activity and set targets for ongoing improvement.
- We will comply with all relevant environmental legislation.
- We will consider the environmental impact of each project that we undertake.
- We will encourage the adoption of similar principles by our suppliers.
- We will prioritise the use of technology to reduce travel.
- Where travel is required we will favour environmentally friendly options.
As part of our work with clients, we will encourage them to consider environmental impacts as part of their learning designs.
Barry, Clive and Eugénie