Is this for you?
This course is aimed at performance consultants and other learning professionals, learning managers and those looking to specialise in data analytics to support learning and performance.
Take this course and you’ll be able to:
- make the case for data analytics in managing learning and performance;
- recognise those situations in which existing data analysis is not adding value;
- recognise opportunities for new forms of data analysis;
- use data analysis to better describe what has happened;
- use data analysis to better understand why certain things have happened;
- use data analysis to forecast future outcomes;
- use data analysis to make recommendations for future action;
- present data in ways that facilitate understanding and decision making.
How it works
The course is comprised of seven lessons, including videos and activities designed to help you build your skills and confidence. You will also be provided with resources that you can use for on-going reference.
If you complete the course, you will receive a Skills Journey badge. Optionally, you can complete an assignment to help you put what you have learned into practice and demonstrate your skills to others.