Is this for you?
This course is aimed at anyone planning to deliver live, online sessions as part of a learning solution. Those who already have experience of face-to-face delivery will benefit from the opportunity to upgrade their skills for a new delivery medium, but no prior experience is required.
Complete this course and you’ll be able to:
- make the case for being live and online;
- use voice and video to engage learners;
- design visual aids that support learning in the virtual classroom;
- incorporate interaction into your design;
- plan and prepare for a virtual classroom session;
- deliver your session effectively;
- support your learners beyond the virtual classroom.
How it works
The course is comprised of nine lessons, each of which includes a video and sometimes an activity to complete. You will also be provided with a range of valuable resources that you can use for on-going reference. If you complete the course, you will receive a Skills Journey badge.