Is this for you?
This course is aimed at anyone planning to deliver classroom sessions as part of a learning solution. Those who are relatively new to classroom delivery will benefit most. No prior experience or technical knowledge is required.
Take this course and you’ll be able to:
- set out a classroom for different types of learning event;
- provide learners with all the resources they need to make the most of an event;
- use projectors and large-screen TVs to display visual aids;
- set up for sound playback;
- use flip charts, whiteboards and their electronic equivalents;
- use video cameras to make recordings of role plays and other activities;
- use audience response systems for learner interaction;
- prepare and use handouts, both electronic and hard copy;
- pack everything you need to cover every situation.
How it works
The course is comprised of ten lessons, each of which includes a video and often a resource that you can use for on-going reference. If you complete the course, you will receive a Skills Journey badge.