Is this for you?
This course is aimed at anybody who has a responsibility for addressing the performance requirements of a particular target population of employees, users, customers or suppliers. You may operate within an organisation as a learning manager, performance consultant, business partner or digital content designer, or externally as a vendor or consultant.
Take this course and you’ll be able to:
- make the case for performance support;
- identify those situations in which performance support would be appropriate;
- make the case for user-centred design;
- follow a systematic, user-centred process for identifying needs;
- identify ways to address needs from the top-down;
- identify ways to address needs on a peer-to-peer basis;
- recognise and recommend great design in performance support materials;
- develop the feedback loop that allows for continuous improvement.
How it works
The course is comprised of eight lessons, including videos and activities designed to help you build your skills and confidence. You will also be provided with resources that you can use for on-going reference.
If you complete the course, you will receive a Skills Journey badge. Optionally, you can complete an assignment to help you put what you have learned into practice and demonstrate your skills to others.