Do any of the following apply to you?
- Budgets for training are flat or reducing.
- Managers are finding it harder to release their staff for days at a time to attend training programmes.
- Travel budgets are under pressure making it harder for participants to travel to central training locations.
- Learning professionals are apprehensive about the idea of using new learning technologies.
- You have had a poor experience in the past of using rather tedious self-study e-learning.
- You are reluctant to compromise on the quality of the solutions you offer.
- You know you really do have to make changes but you’re not sure where to start.
If your answer to any of the above is ‘yes’ then you need this book.
And now also available for Kindle at $4.99 or local equivalent: